Monday, January 9, 2012
Cherry Cobbler Valentine
This is my first card made using the new stamp set Take It to Heart from the Occasions Mini Catalog. The cardstock is Cherry Cobbler, one of very favorite colors and Whisper White. I also used Cherry Cobbler ink. I used the new Large Sizzlet Die called Paper Doily and one of the new Adorning Accents Embossing Folders
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card
Fall is in the air! Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana. It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....
-
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her vers...
-
This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. The new stamp set is called Seaside Shor...
-
This was an idea I saw on Pinterest (sorry, I can't remember who) with the new Love You Lots hostess stamp set using the ladybugs to ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!