Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Field Flowers and Papillon Potpourri



As promised, here is a card I made for a swap in July. I was inspired by the sample in the catalog on page 181.  However, I changed the colors to Pool Party and Midnight Muse.  The stems and leaves are with Always Artichoke.  I also added the Scallop Ribbon Border instead of the Seam Binding ribbon.  The stamp set is called Field Flowers, but I also added the butterfly from the stamp set "Papillon Potpourri" and stamped it on Pool Party card stock with Midnight Muse ink and then added Rhinestone Basic Jewels.  I added the new Large Scallop Edgelit and Finishing Touches Edgelits on the right side of my card as well as using the Apothecary Accent Framelit and the Paper Piercing Tool and Essentials Paper Piercing Pack template.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...