Saturday, August 25, 2012

Ginger Bread Boy Spinner

 
This my latest swap card and I couldn't wait to make this little guy into a spinner card.  We were to use the embossng folder and a Framelit.  I made two versions because the little guy kept catching on the embossed folder.  I added the Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon but it needs to be high enough that he doesn't catch on it too.  The stamp set is from the new Scentsational Season stamp set and the Holiday Collection Framelits, but I also used Got Treats stamp set for the verse "Got Merry?"  I also used Be of Good Cheer DSP. The colors are Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler and Soft Suede.  I used the Word Window Punch and the Modern Label Punch.  The Embossing Folder is called Houndstooth.  Some of the accessories I used were double-sided tape, two pennies.  I also used Dimensionals and Pearl Basic Jewels.

1 comment:

  1. Love Gingerbread Boy spinner! I was just thinking about spinners and wondering what I had on hand to create a cute spinner. This is it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...