Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Googly Ghouls Candy Holders

Artwork Copyright Stampin' Up! 2012

These little goblins are the cutest thing in the Holiday Catalog.  The stamp set is called Googly Ghouls and comes with six stamps including a  witch, spider, bat and a Boooo.  The Holiday Catalog also offers a Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit that comes with 20 printed double-sided tags (which is what I used to layer Frankie on). It also comes with 10 Glassine bags, 50 googlie eyes and Pumpkin Pie/Whisper White Baker's Twine.  It is so awesome!  I'll be making some more samples with this set and the Designer Kit and I'll post them to my blog soon.  What a fun set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...