Friday, December 7, 2012

Scentsational Season Cocoa Holder


 

I just love the Scentsational Season stamp set and framelit die.  After January 1, it can no longer be ordered unless Stampin' Up! puts it in their 2013 Catalog.  This idea was cased from another demo, Dawn Olchefske.  The little Merry Christmas tag is a stamp from Petite Pairs and I made the tag by using the Decorative Label Punch.  Isn't it just darling?  I made these for my club members this year for Christmas.  The ink colors used are Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Early Expresso.  The paper is Very Vanilla, Early Expresso, Crumb Cake and Be of Good Cheer DSP.  The accessories used were the Big Shot, Simply Scored Scoring Tool and Diagonal Plate, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 1/4" Cherry Cobbler Sweater Trim, Rhinestone Jewl, Sticky Strip, Snail Adhesive, Dimensional, Crop-a-Dile, Self Healing Mat, Cocoa Packet and Candy Stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...