Sunday, April 28, 2013

One in a Million Flip Card




 
This is the first time I've ever made a flip card and I learned how from the video that Dee made below.  It was made using a 4 1/4" x 11" Daffodil Delight card stock. Then I scored it at 2 3/4" and then 3 3/4". I think she put the wrong scoring measurements in the video, so be sure you use the measurements I used above.  The colors are Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, and Lucky Limeade and I used the Labels Collection Framelits.   The DSP is called Sunshine and Sprinkles from the Spring Catalog.  It was fun to make and I used this as my swap last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...