Sunday, April 28, 2013

Oh, Whale

This is a card I made in February and found the idea on Pinterest.  It is made with the new set Oh, Whale #129129 (w) or #129132 (c) and the Clearlit Happy Whale Die #129403 from the Spring Catalog which also cuts out the fish, anchor (as well as a heart, star and splash).  The base of the card is Island Indigo card stock.  The waves were made using Marina Mist card stock and I used the Simply Scored Borders Plate #126192.  The whale has a Rhinestone Basic Jewel #119246 for his eye.  The cloudy sky was made using Whisper White card stock with the Textured Impressions Embossing Folder "Cloudy Days" #127022.  The verse, "Get whale soon." was stamped with Marina Mist ink and then cut out with the Bitty Banner Framelits #129267.  I sponged the edges and attached with Dimensionals.  This stamp set and Clearlit are available until the end of May from the Spring Catalog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...