Thursday, May 30, 2013

Just Believe




This is my swap for the retiring stamp sets I made also using retiring ink pads.
This stamp set is called Just Believe and you have until June 3 to order this stamp set.  Stampin' Up! announced yesterday that retiring stamp sets would be available until then.  The colors are Riding Hood Red, Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery (all colors that are retiring).  I used the Labels Collection Framelit and the Beautiful Wings Embosslits which are not retiring to make this card. This weekend, I will be posting some new cards made with the new sets and accessories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...