This is a card I made using Oval Framelits and the Beautiful Wings Embosslits. I also used the Embossing folders Fancy Fan used on Whisper White card stock and Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder used on Vellum card stock. The colors I used were Island Indigo, Pool Party and Whisper White. Butterflies were attached with Glue Dots.
Monday, May 27, 2013
Beautiful Wings
This is a card I made using Oval Framelits and the Beautiful Wings Embosslits. I also used the Embossing folders Fancy Fan used on Whisper White card stock and Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder used on Vellum card stock. The colors I used were Island Indigo, Pool Party and Whisper White. Butterflies were attached with Glue Dots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card
Fall is in the air! Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana. It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....
-
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her vers...
-
This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. The new stamp set is called Seaside Shor...
-
This was an idea I saw on Pinterest (sorry, I can't remember who) with the new Love You Lots hostess stamp set using the ladybugs to ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!