Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pinecone Wreath

I've been a little busy this month and finding not much time to stamp.  I love this stamp set (Ornamental Pine) and I've used it a lot last month, so decided to make a wreath with the pinecone stamp in the set.  First I punched out a circle and attached to my cardstock.  Then I stamped the pinecone stamp with Old Olive.  Then I used Versamark ink on the pinecone and then inked it up with Lost Lagoon.  Then I stamped it on the empty spots on the wreath and sprinkled Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder on it and used the Heat Tool to emboss it.  I attached a Lost Lagoon ribbon and added "Merry Christmas" from Good Greetings. I think I might make the wreath a little fuller next time.  This was just a little experimenting, but I love the colors together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...