Friday, December 19, 2014
Wonderous Wreath with Bow Punch
Thought I'd make a bow from the new Bow Builder Punch (Occasions 2015) to put with my Wonderous Wreath card. The little bow will be so cute on small packages. My colors are Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Wild Wasabi and Whisper White. I used the largest Banner Framelit and Wonderous Wreath Framelit Dies. I used the Stylist Stripes Embossing Folder. I stamped the verse with Craft White..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fern & Flora - "You Make the World a Better Place"
Here is another card that I made using the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper. It is so beautiful that it really makes the card without pu...
-
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her vers...
-
This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. The new stamp set is called Seaside Shor...
-
Just finished making this fun waterfall card this morning. I love making waterfall cards, so I had to play around with thi...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!