Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Painted Petals


This is a quick and easy card using the Painted Petals stamp sets.  The colors are Garden Green, Blackberry Bliss, and Daffodil Delight.  The ribbon is the 3/8" Stitched Blackberry Bliss.  I picked up a little bit of Daffodil Delight ink on the stamp and then Blackberry Bliss for the flowers. The leaves are Garden Green.  It was all stamped on a 2" Whisper White tag using the Ornate Tag Topper Punch.
The Blackberry Bliss cardstock was inserted into the Spring Flowers TIEF through the Big Shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...