Thursday, April 2, 2015

Painted Petals

This is a card I made for a swap in March.  The colors are Blackberry Bliss and Wild Wasabi.
The stamp set Painted Petals is from the 2015 Occasions Catalog.  The stamp set has 13 stamps but mine actually had 18 when they first manufactured them.  I had to align the flowers, leaves and stems separately which involved 7 stamps.  So if you order this set now, it will be much easier now that it only has 13 stamps. The Designer Series Paper is from the 2015 Occasions Catalog called Painted Blooms.  The ribbon is the 3/8" Stitched Satin Blackberry Bliss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...