Friday, July 15, 2016

Baby Bear in Dapper Denim

Baby Bear looks so realistic, doesn't he?  This is one of the cards we made at my club workshop on Sunday using the new set Baby Bear set.  It is a 3-set stamp set using Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake in that order.  I gave my club members a choice for "thank you" or "celebrate" for their banner from the new set Thoughtful Banners.  Thoughtful Banners also has a matching Duet Banner Punch which can be purchased as a Bundle or sold separately.  The base of my card is Chocolate chip and the next layer is Crumb Cake but inserted into the Happy Hearts TIEF and run through the Big Shot twice so that the hearts are horizontal.  The Dabber Denim DSP is the next layer which covers the seam of where the hearts meet.  The little bow is a 2-step with Marina Mist first and then Dapper Denim and then cut out with Paper Snips.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...