Thursday, July 21, 2016

Seaside Shore - Kissing Fish

This is another Seaside Shore card that we made at a recent club workshop.  I taught my club members how to do a reverse stamping image by using a Window Sheet to transfer the image onto Whisper White card stock and then stamp again on Whisper White card stock not using the window sheet, so both images are reversed from each other.  However, they had to color in both fish with Stampin' Up! markers so that they would look the same colors.  They also used the new Seaside TIEF to create the water effect but first stamped the seaweed at the bottom with Island Indigo and then color them with markers before running it through the Big Shot.  I had them use the new Layered Circle Framelits in the Big Shot.  They used direct to paper with ink pad to the Whisper White Circle by dragging a Pool Party Stampin' Spot across the top of the circle and then sponging Sahara Sand ink at the bottom of the circle. and the starfish were stamped with Calypso Coral ink.  The fish are attached to the circle with Dimensionals.  The base of my card is Pool Party with a layer of Dapper Denim and another layer of Pool Party. I also did this card for my swaps this month with four other demos.

Products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...