Sunday, July 3, 2016

Love You Lots - Frog Thank You


I just love this little frog from the Lots of Love hostess set. I saw a similar idea somewhere Online but now I can't find it.   The base of my card is the new In-color Emerald Envy.  I added a layer of Tip Top Taupe, but inserted it into the Lovely Lack TIEF and ran it through the Big Shot. Then, I used the Emerald Envy Designer Series In-Color Paper at the bottom.  I stamped the frog with Black Stazon and colored him in with the Emerald Envy Stampin' Write marker.  I tied a bow with the 3/8" Ruched ribbon which is also the new In-Color Emerald Envy.  I stamped "Thank You" friend with Emerald Envy ink and punched it out with the Duet Banner Punch.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...