Sunday, July 3, 2016

Love You Lots - Frog Thank You


I just love this little frog from the Lots of Love hostess set. I saw a similar idea somewhere Online but now I can't find it.   The base of my card is the new In-color Emerald Envy.  I added a layer of Tip Top Taupe, but inserted it into the Lovely Lack TIEF and ran it through the Big Shot. Then, I used the Emerald Envy Designer Series In-Color Paper at the bottom.  I stamped the frog with Black Stazon and colored him in with the Emerald Envy Stampin' Write marker.  I tied a bow with the 3/8" Ruched ribbon which is also the new In-Color Emerald Envy.  I stamped "Thank You" friend with Emerald Envy ink and punched it out with the Duet Banner Punch.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card

Fall is in the air!  Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana.  It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....