Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Seaside Shore - Kissing Fish


This is a card that I made yesterday by using the Seaside TIEF in the Big Shot but first, I stamped everything on it first except the fish before I embossed it.  Then, I stamped a fish on a window sheet with Island Indigo ink and transferred the image to Whisper White cardstock to get a reverse image of the fish.  Then I stamped another fish on Whisper White and colored both in with markers of Island Indigo, Night of Navy, and Sahara Sand.  I cut them out with Paper Snips and attached them with Dimensionals facing each other so they appear to be kissing.  What a fun technique that was inspired by Michelle Zindorf's tutorial on reverse stamping.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...