Tuesday, July 5, 2016
Seaside Shore - Kissing Fish
This is a card that I made yesterday by using the Seaside TIEF in the Big Shot but first, I stamped everything on it first except the fish before I embossed it. Then, I stamped a fish on a window sheet with Island Indigo ink and transferred the image to Whisper White cardstock to get a reverse image of the fish. Then I stamped another fish on Whisper White and colored both in with markers of Island Indigo, Night of Navy, and Sahara Sand. I cut them out with Paper Snips and attached them with Dimensionals facing each other so they appear to be kissing. What a fun technique that was inspired by Michelle Zindorf's tutorial on reverse stamping.
Products I used:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card
Fall is in the air! Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana. It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....
-
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her vers...
-
This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. The new stamp set is called Seaside Shor...
-
This was an idea I saw on Pinterest (sorry, I can't remember who) with the new Love You Lots hostess stamp set using the ladybugs to ...

















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!