Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Three Sale-a-Bration Trucks

Just had to try making a few little truck boxes with the Tasty Trucks set.  However, they are not all "tasty" trucks, but I just had a lot of fun making them after watching a video by Angela Pyjas. I made a school bus, an ambulance,  and an ice cream truck.  I think I need a UPS truck or mail truck to go with them. I'm sure you can think of other ideas too.   To make the box, you need 2-1/4" x 5" of cardstock scored at 1//2" on each side of the long side and 1-1/2" on each side of the short side.
Snip to the scored lines parallel to each other on the long side and use Multipurpose glue to hold to together.  I stamped the truck image and then cut it out with Paper Snips and traced it onto coordinated cardstock for the other side.  However, you could do a mirror image, but I didn't.  When you attach the trucks to the box make sure the wheels are below the box because they are what will hold the truck box up.  I filled them with candy.

Products I used:

1 comment:

  1. These little trucks are adorable, Nancy. Thankyou for sharing the measurements of the box to go inside. D xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...