Thursday, September 14, 2017

Creep It Real Bags

I thought the "Creep It Real" stamp set would be a cute one to have for my grand twins, but they are only 2 so they may have to wait before they can enjoy what's inside these cute little Halloween bags I bought for a $1.  Of course, the bags can also be made using our Designer Series Paper.  I inked up the stamp with Memento Black and colored it with Stampin' Write Markers and then cut them out and put Dimensionals on the back to attach to the front of the bags.  I tied them at the top with the 7/8" Black and White Striped Ribbon.

Products I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...