Friday, September 15, 2017

Painted Harvest

Painted Harvest is a beautiful new sunflower stamp set from the 2017 Holiday Catalog.  There are so many color possibilities to create the sunflower.  For this one, I just used Daffodil Delight for the base of the flower and for the outline stamp as well.  Here are my instructions:



1.     The base of the card is Crumb Cake cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2.    The second layers are 3” x 3” Very Vanilla.  Ink up the first base sunflower stamp with Daffodil Delight. Twist the stamp and stamp again.  Now, take the outline stamp and ink it up with Daffodil delight.  Stamp over first image and twist and stamp.
3.    For the center, I used Soft Suede.
4.    I used a mask to stamp the outlines of the leaves with Garden Green first and then with Lemon Lime Twist for the leaf.
5.    Use the Stitched Shapes Framelits to die cut the largest square to create a 2-5/8” x 2-5/8” square.  Layer with Soft Suede card stock cut at 2-3/4” x 2-3/4”.
6.    Wrap the ¼” Copper Trim around both squares and tie on a box.
7.    Ink up leaves with Garden Green and stamp on the Crumb Cake front of the card and keep stamping without re-inking.
8.    Ink up the sentiment with Soft Suede and stamp in the lower right of the card.
9.    Add the sunflower square with Dimensionals.

Products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...