Monday, September 18, 2017

Painted Harvest and Autum DSP

This card was inspired by Shelly Godby and I loved how she masked the sunflower.  The base of my card is Early Espresso and the second layer is Very Vanilla.  At the bottom, I used the Painted Autumn DSP and used Garden Green Stitched Satin Ribbon around the front of the card where the DSP meets the Very Vanilla cardstock.  The sentiment is stamped in Early Espresso.  I used the leaf punch to include a leaf to give it dimension.  I used the Wink of Stella pen on the flower to make it sparkle.

Products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...