Monday, December 4, 2017

Smitten Mittens in Tranquil Tide

This is another card made with the Smitten Mittens set.  I fell in love with this set and the Many Mittens Framelits Dies that go with it.  I'm sad to find outthat both are retiring the end of this year.  The cardstock I used is Tranquil Tide and Whisper White, but I also used Be Merry DSP with the Lots of Labels Framelits.  The sentiment if from the Labels to Love stamp set with Tranquil Tide ink and punched out with the Everyday Label Punch.  The ribbon is 3/8" Metallic Silver Ribbon.

Products I used: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...