Monday, December 4, 2017

Smitten Mittens Treat Holders

This idea was cased from B.J. Peters.  These little mitten treat holders were so adorable that I had to make some of my own.  I used the Smitten Mittens from 2017 Holiday Catalog on page 38 and the Many Framelit Dies that are sold as a bundle.  Each one holds two Hershey's Fun Size Milk Chocolate Bars.  I used Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler and Be Merry DSP.  I also used Tinsel Ribbon and 1/4" Double Stitched Cherry Cobbler Ribbon, and White Embossing Powder to create them.  They will make a fun treat holder for a co-worker or friend.  

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...