Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Life is Beautiful

The stamp set "Life is Beautiful" is retiring at the end of the year.  I hadn't had time to play with it yet, and it is such a beautiful stamp set.  It would be great even for Halloween cards.  This one is more for winter with the snow falling on the tree and the moon in the background.  The original idea came from Michelle Zindorf, but I used the new Blending Brushes #153611.  I also used the ink colors Pacific Point, Night of Navy, and Misty Moonlight to blend.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...