Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Waves of Inspiration - Z-Fold Card


In case you have been following me and wondering where I've been, I had knee replacement surgery in February and I've been slowly healing and not doing much stamping.  As a matter of fact, this card took me several days to make but I'm so in love with this new early release stamp set called Waves of Inspiration.
I only wish the Designer Series Paper, Foil and Embellishment could carry over as well.  Be sure to get them while supplies last.  Here are the instructions for my card that was inspired by Kelly Pitts but I changed the front of the card.

Stamp Set:  Waves of Inspiration, Color and Contour

Cardstock:  Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy, Basic White, Night of Navy Foil, Waves of Ocean DSP

Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Pacific Point, Night of Navy, Versamark, White Embossing Powder

Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Heat Tool, Blending Brushes, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

 

1.     The base of the card is Bermuda Bay Cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” and 2-3/4”.

2.    The Waves of Ocean DSP is cut at 2-7/8” x 4-1/4” and adhered to the inside right panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  Cut two Stitched Rectangle Dies from 3-1/2” x 2-1/4” Basic White cardstock and adhered to the two inside panels with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

3.    Cut Night of Navy cardstock at 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”.

4.    Cut Basic White cardstock at 3-5/8” x 4-7/8”.

5.    Use the Stamparatus to stamp the ocean wave stamp with Coastal Cabana.  Use the Blending Brushes to add Pacific Point and Night of Navy to the rubber stamp to give it more depth. 

6.    Use Versamark ink to add the white caps from the Color and Contour splatter stamp.  Use White Embossing Powder and heat set with the Heat Tool.

7.    Ink up the sentiment “Your Strength is an Inspiration” with Night of Navy ink on Basic White cardstock.  Die-cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies.  Die-cut a Night of Navy Foil with the Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhere together to the right corner of the front of the card.

8.    Add three birds on the left side of the front of the card with Night of Navy ink.

9.    Adhere to the Night of Navy cardstock and use Multipurpose Glue on the side that adheres to the front panel.


Products I used:


 



 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Latte Love

  This is another Latte Love card that I made but I was inspired by Erica Cerwin.  It uses Lost Lagoon, Basic Gray, pecan Pie and a Little L...