Sunday, April 24, 2022

Paradise Palms - Direct to Paper


This is another direct to paper card this time using the Paradise Palms.  I just love the green inks using this technique.  I used Tuxedo Black Memento this time for the palms. Before I used Night of Navy for the ferns.

Stamp Set:  Paradise Palms

Cardstock:  Granny Apple Green, Basic Black, Basic White

Ink:  Granny Apple Green, Mint Macaron, Garden Green, Shaded Spruce, Night of Navy, and Black Memento

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Beautiful Shapes, Paper Trimmer, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals

 

1.     The base of the card is Granny Apple Green cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 5-1/2”.

2.    The second layer is Basic Black cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4”.  The third layer is Basic White cardstock cut at 3-3/4” x 5”.

3.    Begin by applying ink pads direct to the Basic White starting with Granny Apple ink in a vertical sweep.  Then Mint Macaron, Garden Green, Shaded Spruce, and Night of Navy.

4.    Ink up the palms stamps with Black Memento ink and randomly stamp on the Basic White cardstock.  Layer together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

5.    Ink up “Happy Birthday” from Paradise Palms on Granny Apple cardstock and die-cut with the Beautiful Shapes circle die.

6.    Attach the circle with a Dimensional.


Products I used:


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Latte Love - Gift Hard Holder

  I love a cup of coffee in the morning when I first get up, so I fell in love with this Suite/Bundle Latte Love from the Online Exclusives....