This is a Halloween Haunted House Kit #164376 for $18 in the US, that I bought when it first came out. However, I didn't put it together until this weekend when I went to visit my grandchildren in Tennessee. I didn't take my hot glue gun with me, so I borrowed by daughter's. It is not easy kit for kids, but my granddaughter helped glue on the window lights, shutters, door, ghost, pumpkins, etc. I left it there for them so they can enjoy it for Halloween. I don't get any kids at my house on Halloween, so I go to my sons to help hand out candy. The kit was so popular that it sold out, but it will be available in November so that it can be carried over until next Halloween.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card
Fall is in the air! Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana. It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....
-
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her vers...
-
This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. The new stamp set is called Seaside Shor...
-
This was an idea I saw on Pinterest (sorry, I can't remember who) with the new Love You Lots hostess stamp set using the ladybugs to ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!