Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Haunted House Kit

This is a Halloween Haunted House Kit #164376 for $18 in the US, that I bought when it first came out.  However, I didn't put it together until this weekend when I went to visit my grandchildren in Tennessee.  I didn't take my hot glue gun with me, so I borrowed by daughter's.  It is not easy kit for kids, but my granddaughter helped glue on the window lights, shutters, door, ghost, pumpkins, etc.  I left it there for them so they can enjoy it for Halloween.  I don't get any kids at my house on Halloween, so I go to my sons to help hand out candy. The kit was so popular that it sold out, but it will be available in November so that it can be carried over until next Halloween.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Haunted House Kit

This is a Halloween Haunted House Kit #164376 for $18 in the US, that I bought when it first came out.  However, I didn't put it togethe...