Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Potions and Spells - Frankie Cauldron

This is a Frankie cauldron that I made with the Potions and Spells Bundle.  I've seen lots of other Halloween characters made with this bundle.  This idea came from Rhonda Wade.  These are the products I used:

Stamp Set:  Potions and Spells

Cardstock:  Granny Apple Green, Basic Black, Poppy Parade, Basic White

Ink:  Tuxedo Black Memento

Stampin’ Blends:  Granny Apple Green

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Greetings of the Season’s Dies, Potions and Spells Dies, Black and Very Vanilla Large Check Ribbon, Transparent Adhesive Backed Dots

 Products I used:


 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Haunted House Kit

This is a Halloween Haunted House Kit #164376 for $18 in the US, that I bought when it first came out.  However, I didn't put it togethe...