Saturday, September 21, 2024

Scenic Pumpkin Patch with Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

 



I saw this card posted Online from The Pink Stamper and I liked it so well, I ordered the stamp set.  She used "I'm Thankful" on her card, but I used my new Paper Pumpkin Kit - Autumn Abundance for the sentiment.  It uses the Nested Essential Dies with the flap coming over the front of the card, but I used a little too much glue, so be careful and add just a little and not a lot like me.  The stamp set Scenic Pumpkin Patch is an Online Exclusive set and can't be found in any of the Stampin' Up! catalogs, but Online only.

Stamp Sets:  Scenic Pumpkin Patch and September 2024 Paper Pumpkin Autumn Abundance

Cardstock:  Pecan Pie, Basic White, 12” x 12” Oxidized Copper Specialty DSP, 6” x 6” Iconic Celebrations DSP

Ink:  Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Mossy Meadow

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Nested Essential Dies, Blending Brushes, Paper Trimmer, Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

 

1.     The base of the card is Pecan Pie cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.

2.    Cut 1” off the front of the card.

3.    Cut Oxidized Copper DSP at 1-1/2” x 5-1/4” and adhere to the right side of 4” x 5-1/4” of Basic White cardstock for the inside with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

4.    On the outside, cut the Iconic Celebrations DSP at 3” x 5-1/4” and adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

5.    Die-cut a large Nested Essential Die from Pecan Pie cardstock and score it on the right side at ¾”.  Adhere the ¾” inch under the inside so that it will fold over to the front.

6.    Die-cut the next largest Nested Essential Die from Basic White.  Stamp your scene with the fence being Pecan Pie ink.  The pumpkins being Pumpkin Pie with Mossy Meadow stems and use the Blending Brush and Mossy Meadow ink for the grass.  Cut off ¾” to layer on top of the Pecan Pie Nested Essential.

7.    Ink up the sentiment “With Thanks” using Pecan Pie ink from the Paper Pumpkin set – Autumn Abundance or whatever Fall sentiment you have.  Also, add another sentiment inside.

Products I used:


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Haunted House Kit

This is a Halloween Haunted House Kit #164376 for $18 in the US, that I bought when it first came out.  However, I didn't put it togethe...