Sunday, March 17, 2013

Swallowtail


Just love this Swallowtail stamp set from the Spring Mini on page 18.  This butterfly was inspired by Patty Bennett on her watercoloring technique video.  First, it was embossed on Shimmery White card stock #101910 using the Versamark Pad #102883 and Black Embossing Powder #109133 using the Heat Tool #129053.  Then I used the Aqua Painter #103954 filled with water and used the refill inker colors Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Cajun Craze and Tangerine Tango on a plastic pallette to create this beautiful butterfly.  The little tangerine oval was from the stamp set My Little Valentine that was offered in February.  I wonder if it will make it to the next Stampin' Up! catalog.  It is such a cute set.  I used the Small Oval Punch #120908
to punch it out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...