Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Card for my Grandtwins!!

  
 
My daughter had twins (Boy and Girl) in February and they were premature, so we just had the baby shower for her this past Saturday.  This is the card I made for her baby shower which is called a Double Slider card.  I learned how to make these from a video from Julie Davison. HERE   The sets I used were Something for Baby and A Dozen Thoughts.  Something for Baby has the Framelits to match called Baby's First.  The colors I used were Wild Wasabi, Perfect Plum and Marina Mist.  The ribbon I used is the 5/8" Striped Cotton Black Berry and the Baker's Twine in Old Olive.  I used
the Tear and Tape to hold it together on this one.  Fast Fuse works very well too once I learned how to use it correctly from the Stampin' Up! video FAST FUSE VIDEO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...