Friday, August 28, 2015

B.Y.O.P.

This gift card is one of the items we made at my recent club workshop.  The stamp set "Buy Your Own Gift" is one of my favorites and useful stamps in the annual catalog.  You can even purchase it as a Bundle with the Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Die on page 62.  However, I used a different design for this gift card from a swap I received from Audrey Romonosky.  The base of my card is Old Olive and is cut at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2".  It is scored at 1 1/2" and then at 4 1/4".  The DSP is from the Pretty Petals DSP pack and cut at 1 1/2" x 5 1/4".  I stamped the B.Y.O.P. with Old Olive ink on Very Vanilla cardstock. I made the Calypso Coral bow with the Bow Builder Punch. The ribbon is retired, unfortunately because I didn't have any other Old Olive ribbon, but I'm sure the cotton Pear Pizzazz ribbon would work.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...