Friday, August 28, 2015
B.Y.O.P.
This gift card is one of the items we made at my recent club workshop. The stamp set "Buy Your Own Gift" is one of my favorites and useful stamps in the annual catalog. You can even purchase it as a Bundle with the Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Die on page 62. However, I used a different design for this gift card from a swap I received from Audrey Romonosky. The base of my card is Old Olive and is cut at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2". It is scored at 1 1/2" and then at 4 1/4". The DSP is from the Pretty Petals DSP pack and cut at 1 1/2" x 5 1/4". I stamped the B.Y.O.P. with Old Olive ink on Very Vanilla cardstock. I made the Calypso Coral bow with the Bow Builder Punch. The ribbon is retired, unfortunately because I didn't have any other Old Olive ribbon, but I'm sure the cotton Pear Pizzazz ribbon would work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card
Fall is in the air! Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana. It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....
-
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her vers...
-
This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. The new stamp set is called Seaside Shor...
-
This was an idea I saw on Pinterest (sorry, I can't remember who) with the new Love You Lots hostess stamp set using the ladybugs to ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!