Monday, August 3, 2015

Watercolor Wings in Blue/Greens

Just love this set called Watercolor Wings with 15 Photopolymer stamps.  It coordinates with the Bold Butterfly Framelits #138135 which you can purchase as a bundle to save 15%.  It also coordinates with the  Butterfly Thinlets #137360.  The background is Whisper White using the new Fluttering TIEF.  My favorites Stampin' Up! colors seem to be Pool Party, Island Indigo and Bermuda Bay as you might have noticed. The stamp set is a two-step stamping technique and very easy to do with the Photopolymer stamps and Clear Blocks a, d, e and g. If you would like to own this set, you can go to SHOP NOW and/or purchase it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...