Saturday, August 29, 2015
Howl-o-ween Treat and Cheer All Year
The new Holiday Catalog comes out September 1 but I couldn't wait to pre-order this cute Howl-o-Ween Treat stamp set. This was an idea for a card similar to one that I did a few years ago with Carved and Candlelit so I wanted to recreate it using the new stamp sets. I will have to scan my original card so you can see how I did that one too. The hat is attached with a dimensional so that the hat can be work by the owl and when you pull up the insert, the hat is worn by the skull. The other stamp set I used for the "Happy Haunting" is the Cheer All Year, also is the 2015 Holiday Catalog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card
Fall is in the air! Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana. It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....
-
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her vers...
-
This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. The new stamp set is called Seaside Shor...
-
This was an idea I saw on Pinterest (sorry, I can't remember who) with the new Love You Lots hostess stamp set using the ladybugs to ...



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!