Thursday, June 9, 2016

Pop of Paradise

This is a beautiful stamp set called Pop of Paradise which is from the new annual 2016-2017 Stampin' Up! catalog.  My card is pretty much cased from Robyn Carmon.  I just feel in love with her card and Melon Mambo is such a favorite color of mine and thought it was just perfect for the flamingo.  The Designer Series Paper is the Pop of Pink Specialty DSP which is new in the catalog, but I also used Gold Foil and Gold Glitter paper which really make it pop.  It also uses the Layering Oval Framelits that are new this year.

Products I used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...