Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Foxy Friends

 Foxy Friends Fun Fancy Fold 


This is such a cute new stamp set in the annual catalog called Foxy Friends.  It can be purchased as a bundle with the Fox Builder Punch which will save you 10%.  You can also purchase A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper Stack that matches.  I saw a video by Sacha Van de Kerkhof on how she made this fun little fun-fold card.  The base of my card is Basic Black cardstock cut at 4-1/4" x 11" and scored at 3-1/4".  I used the Sweet and  Sassy Framelits to create the heart by leaving the point of the heart right at the fold line.  I cut out a Pool Party heart to glue over the black heart.  The "For You" came from the Circle of Friends, but you can use any set that has the sentiment.  I stamped the fox with Cajun Craze and his eyes, nose and feet with Archival Basic Black in.  The tree is Old Olive and cut out with the Perfect Pine Framelits.  The DSP is cut at 2-3/4" x 4" and the little strip is 3/4" x 4".

Products I used:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...