Sunday, June 19, 2016

Baby Bear Z-Fold Card

Happy Father's Day to all the father's out there today.  It also would have been our 40th wedding anniversary if my husband was still living.  Miss him a lot, so in honor of my husband I made this card today.  I used the new set Baby Bear and made a Z-fold card.  I saw some videos on how to make the Z-fold card.  My bear was a little too big to fit in the middle, so that is why I put him over on the right on the inside.  I would have needed 12" x 12" cardstock to make him fit inside the Z, but I didn't own any that size of the Flirty Flamingo cardstock, although Stampin' Up! carries it.  I wanted to use the In-Color Flirty Flamingo DSP,  The base of my card is cut at 4-1/4" x 11" and scored at 2-3/4" and 5-1/2".  Then I cut a strip at 1-1/4" x 11" and scored it at 4-1/2" and then 8-1/2".    The Designer Series Paper is cut with one piece at 1" x 5-1/4" and two pieces at 4" x 1-1/2" and attached to each panel with an adhesive.  I also used the Sweet & Sassy Framelits to cut out a heart for the front panel.  On the Whisper White panels, I stamped "love you" on the front and "beary much" on the inside. I stamped the bear first with Crumb Cake, then Soft Suede and then Early Espresso and cut him out with Paper Snips to attach to the far right of my card.

Products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...