Friday, June 10, 2016

Swirly Bird Bouquet

This is a card I made using the new Swirly Scribbles Thinlets,  There is just so many things you can do with these thinlets.  This card was inspired by Olga Cavanaugh.  The base of my card is Rich Razzleberry and the second layer is the new In-Color Emerald Envy.  I stamped the splatter stamp with the new In-Color Sweet Sugarplum on Whisper White cardstock.  The stripes thinlet from the Swirly Scribbles was used as the stems for my bouquet.  I also cut out some Emerald Envy leaves. Then I cut out flowers from Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, and Sweet Sugarplum.  First, I stamped the coordinating inks to go with my flowers and then adhered my swirly flowers with Multipurpose Glue.
I made a bow with the 3/8" In-Color Emerald Envy Ruched Ribbon (so easy to work with) and I attached to the bouquet with Glue Dots.

Products I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...