This is a card I made using the new Swirly Scribbles Thinlets, There is just so many things you can do with these thinlets. This card was inspired by Olga Cavanaugh. The base of my card is Rich Razzleberry and the second layer is the new In-Color Emerald Envy. I stamped the splatter stamp with the new In-Color Sweet Sugarplum on Whisper White cardstock. The stripes thinlet from the Swirly Scribbles was used as the stems for my bouquet. I also cut out some Emerald Envy leaves. Then I cut out flowers from Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, and Sweet Sugarplum. First, I stamped the coordinating inks to go with my flowers and then adhered my swirly flowers with Multipurpose Glue.
I made a bow with the 3/8" In-Color Emerald Envy Ruched Ribbon (so easy to work with) and I attached to the bouquet with Glue Dots.
Products I used:
Friday, June 10, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card
Fall is in the air! Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana. It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....
-
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her vers...
-
This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. The new stamp set is called Seaside Shor...
-
This was an idea I saw on Pinterest (sorry, I can't remember who) with the new Love You Lots hostess stamp set using the ladybugs to ...
















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!