Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Sitting Here

This new stamp set "Sitting Here" reminded me of a porch swing my dad built for us not long after my husband and I were married.  Growing up, I always loved sitting on my Grandma's porch swing on her farm in the screened in porch.  We would sit there and snap beans and just enjoyed the beautiful summer day.  It really brought back some great memories.  Now, I wished I had a screened in porch with a porch swing.  I also used the set Awesomely Artistic stamp set for the flowers above the swing and colored them in with the new In-Color Sweet Sugarplum and Garden Green.  The sky is So Saffron and the grass is Garden Green which I sponged.  The swing is colored with Crumb Cake and Soft Suede for shadows.  The pillow and cushion are colored in with Soft Sky and the new In-Color Dapper Denim.  I had to add the cat because I have a gray tabby, so colored my cat with Smoky Slate.  The shadow underneath the swing is Soft Suede.

Here are the products I used to create my card:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...