Friday, June 24, 2016

Wetlands and Gift of Love

This was a very simple card to make because the design on the paper was from the Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack on page 174 of the new annual Stampin' Up! catalog.  When I first saw it in the catalog, it didn't appeal to me until I saw a post from Anja Luft.  I thought she had used an ink pad to make the background until she told me what paper she used.  It goes perfectly with the Wetlands stamp set with the sandpipers on the beach.  The base of my card is Bermuda Bay with a layer of Pool Party.  The sentiment above is from the hostess set called Gift of Love.  I stamped the birds and the sentiment with Early Espresso.  There are more beautiful scenes of paper in this stack, but this one really caught my eye.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome

We had a pizza party on Sunday with my card club group.  They brought pizza's and I supplied the fun.  We even played Pizza Bingo and pr...