This was a very simple card to make because the design on the paper was from the Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack on page 174 of the new annual Stampin' Up! catalog. When I first saw it in the catalog, it didn't appeal to me until I saw a post from Anja Luft. I thought she had used an ink pad to make the background until she told me what paper she used. It goes perfectly with the Wetlands stamp set with the sandpipers on the beach. The base of my card is Bermuda Bay with a layer of Pool Party. The sentiment above is from the hostess set called Gift of Love. I stamped the birds and the sentiment with Early Espresso. There are more beautiful scenes of paper in this stack, but this one really caught my eye.
Products I used:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card
Fall is in the air! Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana. It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....
-
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her vers...
-
This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. The new stamp set is called Seaside Shor...
-
This was an idea I saw on Pinterest (sorry, I can't remember who) with the new Love You Lots hostess stamp set using the ladybugs to ...









No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!