Saturday, September 24, 2016

Halloween Grunge Mummy

This is a card I made using 1" x 4" strips of Whisper White cardstock.  I stamped the "mummy gauze" from the Ghoulish Grunge stamp set on each strip.  Then I tore along one side and sponged it with Smoky Slate and adhered each strip to 4" x 5-1/4" Smoky Slate cardstock.  Then I stamped the mummy from Cookie Cutter Halloween set with Memento Black ink on Whisper White cardstock.  I punched him out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. I used a Smoky Slate marker to give it some dimension and sponged the edges with Memento Black.  I added some googly eyes with the Fine Tip Glue Pen.  Then I stamped the sentiment from Suite Seasons on Whisper White and punched it out with the Decorative Label Punch.  I punched two more Decorative Labels from Basic Black cardstock and trimmed them to fit so that it gave it a layered look.  The base of my card is Basic Black cardstock.  It was such a fun card to make.

Products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Enduring Beauty - 2022-2024 In-Colors Retiring

I made several examples using the retiring In-Colors using Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky for the flowers, and Par...