Monday, October 17, 2016

Embellished Ornaments with Merry Tags


The base of my card is Garden Green cardstock cut at 4-1/4" x 11" and scored at 5-1/2" in the middle.
Stampin' Up! has lots of greens, but Garden Green has always been a favorite of mine.  I think it goes well with the Gold Foil.  I used the Merry Tags to cut out the Gold Foil and one solid one with Garden Green.  But it needed another layer, so I used my Layering Circles Framelit Dies.  The ribbon is the 1/8" Gold Ribbon.  The background is from the Pine Boughs Embossing Folder which is sponged with Garden Green before running it through the Big Shot.  The "Thinking of You at Christmas" is from the Embellished Ornaments set and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder.

Products I used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Enduring Beauty - 2022-2024 In-Colors Retiring

I made several examples using the retiring In-Colors using Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky for the flowers, and Par...