Thursday, October 20, 2016

Hang Your Stocking

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care!  The Real Red stockings remind me of the stockings I have purchased for my family. The base of my card is Real Red card stock.  I used the Brick Wall for the Whisper White  background of my card.   The new Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to create my stockings using Real Red cardstock.  The top trim is Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.  The Noel at the top if also Real Red.  All of them were cut out with the Christmas Stockings Thinlet Dies in the Big Shot.  The hangers are attached with Glue Dots and the stockings have Dimensionals on the back to hold them in place.

Products I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...