Friday, October 21, 2016

Wrapped in Warmth Red Christmas Sweater

This is my new Christmas sweater creation.  I wouldn't exactly call it an "ugly sweater" this time although, it was my intentions when I started. It is actually kind of cute with those Christmas Trinkets Embellishments for buttons from the Holiday Catalog.  They are attached with Glue Dots.   This sweater is made with Real Red cardstock and the new Cable Knit Dynamic TIEF.  I just cut 1/2" strips and used the Simply Scored Scoring Tool and Stylus to create the red trim.  The Whisper White Pompom Trim is from the Annual Catalog and I attached it with Tear and Tape.  I used Whisper White for the shirt under the sweater by using the Layered Circle Framelit for the neckline.  So, maybe my next creation will be an "ugly sweater" but I don't think this one is, do you?

Ptoducts I used:

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...