Friday, October 7, 2016

Cookie Cutter Halloween - Fake Needle Syringe


These were too fun to make and such a great idea for a gag gift for someone.  I was inspired by this idea from from Erica Cerwin and Lisa B. Harvey-Reber.  I used the new 3" x 6" gusseted cello bag.  The stamp sets I used were Cookie Cutter Halloween (Dracula), Ghoulish Grunge for the blood dripping stamp and Gorgeous Grunge for the blood drops.  I also used Spooky Fun stamp set for the sentiment.  The Whisper White cardstock is cut at 6-1/4" x 2" and scored at 1-1/2", 2-1/4" and 3".  Then fold and use the 1/2" Circle Punch to insert the needle syringe.  I purchased the fake needle syringe on Amazon. HERE .  There are 24 all red, but a few of mine were broken.  Insert pen into the hole.  Add a tag topper with the Dracula stamp and staple shut.

Products I used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...