Sunday, October 16, 2016

Lovely as a Tree with Reindeer

This card uses an old favorite stamp set, Lovely as a Tree which has been around since before I started stamping over 15 years ago. The base of my card is Real Red cardstock cut at 4-1/4" x 11.   I stamped the trees with Garden Green ink but first layered the Whisper White cardstock, one measured at 4" x 5-1/4" and the smaller one at 3" x 4".  Then I cut Real Red cardstock at 3-1/8" x 4-1/8" to layer.  I stamped the label stamp "Christmas" from the hostess set Time of Year and cut it out with the Bunch of Banners Die.  The reindeer are from the Santa's Sleigh Thinlet dies and I cut one from Red Glimmer as well as the bow and the other reindeer from Thick Whisper White cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...