Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Snow Place Nugget Bag

I love snowmen!  Thought this little snowman would be a cute gift idea using the Snow Place stamp set.   I stamped his face on a white Avery Label and colored his nose with a Pumpkin Pie marker.  I wrapped the labels around the nuggets.  I punched out Basic Black cardstock buttons and attached them with Glue Dots using the Owl Builder Punch.  Then I made a Real Red tray cut at 1-1/2" x 5-1/2" and scored at 1/4" on each side to insert into a 2" x 8" Cello Bag.  I unraveled the Kraft Rope Trim and tied it in a bow at the top of the bag.  Then I stamped the scarf in Real Red ink on Whisper White.  I stamped his hat with Basic Black and colored his trim with a Real Red marker.  I stamped the holly in Real Red and Garden Green.  I used the Snow Friends Framelits Dies to cut them out and attach to the front of the bag.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...