Chicken Wire!! Where is this stamp in the catalog you might want to know. Well, I used the new Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to make the chicken wire. I used a 2" x 5" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. Then, I used a brayer and Soft Suede ink on the logo side and then ran it through the Big Shot. The chicken is from the Sale-A-Bration set called Hey, Chick! which can be earned FREE with a $50 order. My card was inspired by Kim Peck's. Here are the full instructions for my card:
Stamp Set: Hey, Chick!
Cardstock: Real Red, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Ink: Memento, Soft Suede
Stampin’ Write Markers: Real Red, Soft Suede Pumpkin Pie
Other: Big Shot, Sparkle TIEF, Hexagons Dynamic Textured TIEF, Layered Circle Framelits, Multipurpose Glue, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals, Banner Triple Punch, brayer
1. Base of the card is 4-1/4” x 11” of Real Red cardstock and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Soft Suede cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and inserted into the Sparkle TIEF and run through the Big Shot.
3. Ink up the sentiment “Hey, Chick! with Memento Black ink, and stamp onto the right side of the Soft Suede layer.
4. The third layer is a Very Vanilla strip cut at 2” x 5”. Insert it into the Triple Banner Punch to create the banner.
5. Ink up the brayer with Soft Suede ink and roll it across the logo part of the Hexagons Dynamics Textured TIEF.
6. Insert the Very Vanilla banner into the TIEF and with the logo side up, run it through the Big Shot with only a top cutting plate. It will look like chicken wire! Attach to the left side of the card over the Soft Suede layer with adhesive.
7. Ink up the chicken stamp with Black Memento ink and stamp it on Very Vanilla cardstock. Using the Big Shot and the Layering Circles Framelit, cut it out and then die cut a Real Red scallop circle that is larger.
8. Color the chicken with the markers. Layer onto the Real Red scallop with Multipurpose Glue and attach with Dimensionals over the chicken wire banner.