Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Love You Lots

Thought it was time to start making some Valentine's cards.  I have seen lots of cute ones on other blogs and websites.  This is a card that I created using the hedgehogs from the hostess set in the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog.  The hostess set is called Love You Lots, but can only be earned from a workshop with Stampin' Rewards.  The base of my card is Real Red cut at 4-1/4" x 11" and scored in the middle at 5-1/2."  The next layer is Whisper White cut at 4" x 5-1/4" and inserted into the Falling Petals Textured Embossing Folder and run through the Big Shot.  This embossing folder is in the 2017 Occasions catalog.  I also used the Stitched Shapes Ovals and the Sweet & Sassy Hearts to create my card. To color the hedgehogs, I used Smoky Slate to color their bodies, then I used Crumb Cake for their backs and around the edges of them, I used Early Espresso and then blended the colors together.  The flower was colored with a Real Red marker and Wild Wasabi.

Products I used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...