Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Hedgehogs Love

Once again, I decided to use the hedgehogs from the Hostess set in the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog
called Love You Lots on page 199. 
  • The base of my card is Real Red cardstock cut at 4-1/4" x 11" and scored at 5-1/2" in the middle.  The next layer is Whisper White cardstock cut at 4" x 5-1/4". 
  • Then, I cut a strip of 1" x 4" of the Real Red Bright DSP and attached to the bottom of the Whisper White cardstock with Multipurpose Glue.
  • Ink up the "Love you Lots" sentiment stamp with Memento Black ink and stamp above the DSP in the center.
  • Ink up the hedgehogs with Memento Black ink and stamp above the sentiment.
  • Color in the hedgehogs with markers, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso; the flower with Real Red, Old Olive.
  • Use the Confetti Hearts Border Punch to punch out Real Red hearts.  Use the larger hearts to attach above the hedgehogs using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.

Products I used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...