called Love You Lots on page 199.
- The base of my card is Real Red cardstock cut at 4-1/4" x 11" and scored at 5-1/2" in the middle. The next layer is Whisper White cardstock cut at 4" x 5-1/4".
- Then, I cut a strip of 1" x 4" of the Real Red Bright DSP and attached to the bottom of the Whisper White cardstock with Multipurpose Glue.
- Ink up the "Love you Lots" sentiment stamp with Memento Black ink and stamp above the DSP in the center.
- Ink up the hedgehogs with Memento Black ink and stamp above the sentiment.
- Color in the hedgehogs with markers, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso; the flower with Real Red, Old Olive.
- Use the Confetti Hearts Border Punch to punch out Real Red hearts. Use the larger hearts to attach above the hedgehogs using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
Products I used: